Our principal office is in Christchurch, the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand. We have been involved in the greater Canterbury area since our establishment in 1894.
Papprills itself has become a firm from which many Partners and solicitors have developed and moved onto positions such as Judges, Queens Counsel, prominent civil servants and Company Secretaries.
In addition to the experience it possesses, the firm has significant resources to support its operations including:
- Experienced solicitors and support staff.
- A library facility (including electronic format).
- Computerised trust account and office systems.
- Desktop banking.
PAPPRILLS COMMITMENT TO YOU, THE CLIENT:
As a client of Papprills, we want you to know that you have the right to expect the following standards from us:
- You will receive a friendly and courteous service.
- That you will always be able to seek our assistance.
- We communicate with you the client promptly.
We are honest, truthful and up front with you at all times and we expect the same from our clients. This way a long term and stable relationship can be established.